1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Various left overs

Posted by CORNF3DECLIPSE, Jan 14, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. CORNF3DECLIPSE

CORNF3DECLIPSE Probationary Member

Joined Jul 28, 2018
    LEWISTOWN, Pennsylvania
    Hi I have for sale,
    1 shaved valve cover with 8AN fittings. No cracks, removed baffles. Also works with 3/8 thread to barb fittings, you can easily get them at lowes. Comes with spark plug cover too with SS bolts. What you see is what you get. $150 !!!SOLD!!!

6 bolt oil pan with welded 10an fitting, comes with 2 fittings, this came off my old car and only kept it just in case, also has a mishimoto magnetic drain plug. I dont know why the baffles have a cut in them (previous owner). Not looking for much but i dont wanna pay shipping so $30 OBO !!!SOLD!!!

I have a hallman mbc in blue. Works like it should. Comes with mounting bracket and extra ball and spring. Right now I have it set for high boost 30psi $65

Last I have an bosch oxygen sensor for the arm uego and innovate lc1 wideband. Its the 4.9 version not 4.7. Its brand new never used $30 SOLD!!

If interested in any just txt my cell, I dont get on here much aince I sold my dsm. 717-953-5721

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020

Street Build 374  6

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 313  1

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
  2. CORNF3DECLIPSE

CORNF3DECLIPSE Probationary Member

Joined Jul 28, 2018
    LEWISTOWN, Pennsylvania