The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

upgrading to 16G whats the big diff?

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GstRacer

20+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2003
BooneDocks, Connecticut
i'm upgrading to a 16g and i wanted to know from people that have a 16g whast the real gains, dose it spool up the same or more lag, just let me know everything about it i have a 96 gst with turbo back exhaust and intake plug and wires

Spool is generally around 3200-3500 not as quick as your t too small. You get use to it cause it's the top end kick that is so good. If you do your work yourself, make sure you port the shit out of everything. O2 housing, exhaust mani and the turbo exhaust housing. Port match it all. Get a fuel pump too. And then get injectors and it really rocks.

Yea as what 44pirate said the spool isnt faster then your t25, but has a very strong top end. If you port it out, aslong as the o2housing and manifold, youll notice no lag. It is a very good upgrade.....:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back