The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For Sale tons of 4g63 parts. FP Intake mhi 16gs aeromotive fpr etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matta

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2012
Gilbert, South_Carolina
Located in Lexington SC 29054. Best way to contact me is through text. (803) 532-8660. I've got so many parts to list, ill try to update this the best I can. text will be the quickest though.

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Arctic White. This is my project car, It will turn over and gets fuel. Fuel will start coming out the top of the sending unit, so it may be bent? Many aftermarket upgrades (walbro 255 rewired, precision t3 turbo, dsmlink full v3. sits on Evo 8 enkies with fairly new tires. tubular front crossmember). looking to sell this whole, so close to driving condition..just need funds. $2800 text me for details.

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Emerald green. Id call this a project car as well. Runs, needs a tune. Also has dsmlink v3. Will need tuned for the 850cc injectors, speed density, and 255 fuel pump once the wiring problem is fixed. OEM wheels with great tires. $3500, again I'm missing alot of details, just text me with any questions.

Walbro external 255 pump, comes with the fittings shown in the picture. $70 shipped

2g aftermarket halo tail lights...shipping is expensive, so $70 shipped

Aftermarket fuel pressure regulator. Unknown but brand new, comes with the hose barb fittings and gauge. never used! $50 shipped

FP intake pipe with K&N filter. this combo is almost new as well, just used for mock up on the engine. the webbing on the filter is a little swayed, but nothing to affect the performance of it. $120 shipped

1g eprom ecu. looks good $120 shipped

1g non eprom ecu. also look good, untested $50 shipped

2- 2g eprom ECUs. Untested selling at a core price for $100 shipped

Innovate mtx-l digital wideband everything is there $100 shipped.

Silver faced Autometer boost gauge. has tiny dent in bezel $30 shipped

COP setup. I think the wiring is bad on this unit, wouldn't work on my galant. simple fix if you're interested $70 shipped

1 14b turbo_ spins freely, the usual hairline cracks on the inside of the exhaust ports. $150 shipped

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back