The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

TN first meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im with i1ink83 where the hell was everyone that said they where going to be there?Well I guess the people that did go at least made an effort to make this meet work.

The meet this weekend sucked! the majority of the people that showed up were me and the rest of the peps form maryville. And the dude that talked bout the snow beign that abd needs to watch the weather more. But 2 the rest of the people that showed up thanks for trying to make it. :dsm:

i1nk83 said:
Did you even show up? Were you the random weird guy asking for a ride, while driving the beather ass mazda? So where the #### was everyone? i drove 4 1/2 hrs and didnt even stay the night because there wasnt enough people to make it worth it. To those that showed up nice to meet you all and hopefully we can do this again, closer to my neck of the wods(Opryland hotel).

First off no I didn't make it because of a family situation at the last minute. I'm sorry that you wasted your time, but s##t happens. Next time you think you can do better be my guest. Oh, and its spelled "beater"

Sorry my spelling wasnt the greatest, i was running on about 3 hrs of sleep for 2 days. The meet wasnt that bad, i just wish more of the people who said they were coming had come. I had fun and met some really cool people. Overall the weather sucked, but there really aint shit we can do about that. Who was the guy with the red gst, i want a copy of the video of us leaving if possible. Sorry xxxotiknightz about the previous comment, but we had a weird guy asking for a ride that basically said he was you, had a pic of a car, that looks very similar to yours, show up wanting a ride to fudruckers, or whereever we were going. So we thought that was you. Maybe next time the weather will be a little more friendly,and more people will show up.

ps flapjacks B.L.T's are horrible, and to the guys from ohio how was the dragons tail?(thanks for making a trip longer than mine,it is appreciated)

im gonna start a list of people who did show up so please add your name and car too it so i can kinda put names/cars/and faces together.
i1nk83-black 90 talon
jozyxp-white 2g w/black 2gb bumper
griffsfsr-silver 2g?

Thanks Jozy, heres the slightly updated list:
i1nk83-black 90 talon
jozyxp-silver* 2g w/black 2gb bumper
griffsfsr-silver 2g?
Collen-red 2gb eclipse

Hey,
The weather did suck, but to everyone who did make it, thanks for showing up. Maybe later once it gets warmer out we can meet up again. It was nice to meet everybody that came and you guyss had some nice cars.:thumb: Feel free to give me a yell any time. If anybody goes to any other meets let me know.:dsm:

1.i1nk83-black 90 talon
2.jozyxp-silver* 2g w/black 2gb bumper
3.griffsfsr-silver 2g?
4.Collen-red 2gb eclipse
5 smokey8667, Ben-Black 98 gst
6.Michael- Green 95 Talon tsi awd
7.Daniel- Green 96 gst spyder

1.i1nk83-black 90 talon
3.griffsfsr-silver 2g?
4.Collen-red 2gb eclipse
8.Ben,Jeremy,Chuck-92 Talon tsi awd (white) and purple Integra.

1.i1nk83-black 90 talon
3.griffsfsr-silver 2g?
4.Collin-red 2gb eclipse
8.Ben,Jeremy,Chuck-92 Talon tsi awd (white) and purple Integra
9.Dan- big bad jeep cherokee
10. Steve- white 95 talon awd
11. mex (daniel) - 97 red gsx

I came and stayed at the Park Vista on top of the mountain and I could not find anyone at all. I looked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for everyone ALL day long and could not find anyone. I saw a group of about five cars going the opposite direction of me but that was it. I was at the car museum at 9:00-10:30ish and did not see anyone. Maybe I was at the wrong one. Did you guys meet at the muscle car museum? I called DSMDan and did not get an answer. I had the go ahead for the set of tires to raffle off. How many people actually showed up? I REALLY wished I could have met some of you guys. When is the next event going on close? Maybe I can meet some of you there.

1.i1nk83-black 90 talon
3.griffsfsr-silver 2g?
4.Collin-red 2gb eclipse
12. Keith-97 Eclipse gst Spyder (green/tan)

Wish I could have made it guys. How was it? I want to see some pictures from anyone that took them. By the way, xxxotiknightz, I saw that you are in cookeville. You don't by any change go to/know tennessee tech. I will be going to school there next year and it would be great to meet any dsm's up there.:thumb:

As a matter of fact I went to TN Tech last year. After a s###y year I decided to leave and go to Wyotech in PA. I'm actually leaveing in 3 days. April 1st starts my classes.

To all of you who made it to the meet, Im sorry that I missed it. My little girl was with me that weekend and I couldn't get away. I'm not sure who the guy in the Mazda was, but my car says XXXOTIK NIGHTZ on the back window. Also I finished my 99 Conversion that Friday. I'll put up some pics later. Hopfully we can plan a bigger better meet this summer. I'm thinking end of June. Next time let's shoot for a more central location, like Nashville.

xxxotiknightz said:
As a matter of fact I went to TN Tech last year. After a s###y year I decided to leave and go to Wyotech in PA. I'm actually leaveing in 3 days. April 1st starts my classes.

To all of you who made it to the meet, Im sorry that I missed it. My little girl was with me that weekend and I couldn't get away. I'm not sure who the guy in the Mazda was, but my car says XXXOTIK NIGHTZ on the back window. Also I finished my 99 Conversion that Friday. I'll put up some pics later. Hopfully we can plan a bigger better meet this summer. I'm thinking end of June. Next time let's shoot for a more central location, like Nashville.

I actually considered that but decided to do mechanical engineering. I'll be there next year. How did you like it minus bad experiences?

I loved going there, and never really had any bad experiences. I left after dooing more research into what my field was. I was in M.I.T. It had som awsome classes and some great opprotuities, but it would have put me in a corner office behind a desk. i just can't do that. So i decided to leave and pusue a more hands on career.

i1nk, you are correct, griffsfr was driving a silver 95 gst. I was the passenger in that car. Tail of the Dragon was insane, I've never experienced anything like it. The road was absolutely unreal, and you're right, hitting the dragon without power steering would have been a nightmare! The people, as well as the scenery were unforgetable. I have thrown up a couple pictures on my site, I have a couple more from the meet that I'll toss up soon.
http://www.freewebs.com/clowe/dealsgap.htm
If anyone wants the full size, original quality (toned down for file size on site), leave a message on the site with an email and what photo.

Awesome pictures man, one of these days ill get the manual rack in it and give her some hell. As for a more central meet, sounds good to me, might have more people show up. I know there are quite a few around here that would attend. Opryland hotel is a good location, huge parking lots and its pretty damn easy to find. Im thinking around May if you guys are up for it.

1.i1nk83-black 90 talon
3.griffsfsr-silver 2g?
4.Collin-red 2gb eclipse
13. chaclark83 red 95 talon with bigass wastegate falling off problem.

You guys are right, I was the silver 95 from Ohio. It was nice meeting all of you. And thanks to Ben ( I think that is your name) for the complimentary pancakes. It was a nice change from the ham sandwiches we had packed for the trip. As for the Dragon, it was awesome. I will defintaly be making a trip back down in the fall if I can. Not only are the roads great, the scenery is wonderful. I did meet a DSM out there on Sunday.

I would definatly like to have a meet at Opryland Hotel and will be willing to help with setting it up. Just pm me or something. I will get my company involved in it. Thanks guys.

kspharris said:
1.i1nk83-black 90 talon
3.griffsfsr-silver 2g?
4.Collin-red 2gb eclipse
13. kevin- 97 red gst with black front bumper

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back