The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Titanium Pearl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickrule99

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 14, 2003
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Anyone have pics of a 2g painted in the titanium pearl color?
Im contiplating painting my car this color, and I'd just like to see what it looks like.

If for whatever reason I dont paint this color, anyone have any suggustions on other colors?
I dont want anything flashy or overthe top (no green, burnt orange, ect.) I might just end up doing it the lexus is300 gray color...

Heres what the titanium pearl looks like
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's not a bad color, I kinda like it. I am also getting ready to paint my car once I finish my 2gb conversion. I was going to eventually paint it a dark blue, possibly with metallic, so there could be an idea but it may be to flashy.

if this is the IS300 graphite grey i think youre talking about, no, its damn near black, with like silvery bits in it. its hard to explain.

dam i love that color. that is one of the sexiest 2g ive ever seen.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back