The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

These Hard To Find Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassamdp

Probationary Member
3
0
May 1, 2004
Des Plaines, Illinois
Car: 1991 White Mitsubshi Eclipse GSX (5-speed), 62,000 original miles *MINT CONDITION*

I am in need of;

- Original NEW floor mats
- Original corner lights
- Mitsubishi Front Light Trim (both sides)
- Center grill trim (the one that has the *Mistubishi logo
- Factory style struts (all around)
- hatch struts (to hold my trunk open)
- wiper arms

My current pieces are fine, but I just want these parts to be new. I dont want to pay to much money. I have tried Machv.com....anything with lower prices? I am not into upgrading my car in any way, nor have I ever. Just want my car looking PERFECT. What is my car worth anyway? What would someone pay for this? I'll also post pictures soon.

Thank you,

*** THESE ARE NOT PICTURES OF MY CAR
You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 MHI 20G Turbo
    MHI 20G Turbo $500 + shipping & paypal fees* setup for external waste gate * just serviced by...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2G Manual Shifter Cables
    2G Manual Shifter Cables $90 + shipping & paypal feesYou must be registered to see element.You...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top