The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

| Tennessee Dsm Meet 2007 |

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmdan83

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2004
maryville, Tennessee
Well its official, the 2nd annual Tennessee Dsm meet is April 20-22. Last year was fun; this year will be bigger and better. The "Grand Run" (biggest muscle car show in area) will be the same weekend. Pigeon Forge is usually extremely crowed with visitors from around the country for this event. So there should be plenty of things to do. We have been working on details for a few weeks now. Hotel group rate info is being worked on now. I will continually post info as it comes available.

Anyone with a Dsm is welcome. I was hoping to get people from all around. I will post hotel info in the next couple of days. We will need to reserve rooms SOON, cause there will be so many people up there that weekend for the Grand Run. I'll try to find some pictures from last year and of the Grand Run, so everyone can see just how many people are there that weekend.:rocks:

hey you all ill be visiting knoxville around feb 24th till march 16th just looking to meet up wi th some people with dsms up there.. hopefully my damn car will be done by then so i can drive it up there

If my car is finally running by then I'm down with partyin up there in the Gatlin! We should also def. plan a Deals Gap run as well!!!!!!!

Only thing the Deals Gap run have to be careful. Cops are going to be bad this year so just have to watch out.

thats overrated, i've been there 11 times since they said they were going to be all over the place and have yet to see a cop on there while making 2-3 passes on the gap.

The thing about the gap they just said this year. The north carolina and blount county cops can cross the state line as far as they want now. And they just started it this year. And i know this for a fact because i know people that work for blount county, plus i go up there at least once a week on my bike. So im just saying watch out because they are also going to start having helicopters up there watching out. If they catch you going over 50 at any point they impound your vehicle. And i dont want to see that happen to anybody, because that would suck

Well sorta..... It is not going to be a huge deal, due to the lack of interest on this site and seems like everyone's car around here is down. I put a lot of blame on myself as well for not keeping everyone hyped up. The Grand Run is enough reason to come and there will still be 5- 10 locals up there, plus who ever else decides to show. There is no host hotel, but let me know who wants to come and we can work a place to meet. It will be crowed, so we will need to have a meeting point. For those who is still planning on showing up; Start stretching you clutch leg now, to be prepared for cramps. Cause the size of the crowd that weekend is really no joke.

Hey Dan,

If you're in Maryville, let's just get together outside of the Rod Run sometime. Maybe at Quaker Steak and Lube in Knoxville?

you guys should see about doing a meet in nashville. i know that hontech has a huge meet around the stadium. we locals call it the bridge. and well its always packed with all the hondies. we need to look into this and bring the dsm's to town.

That'd be nice. If something was set up for Nashville or the Eastern TN again I'd see if I could show up. Don't have shit done to the car yet but I'd still stop by for a chat or two.

you guys should see about doing a meet in nashville. i know that hontech has a huge meet around the stadium. we locals call it the bridge. and well its always packed with all the hondies. we need to look into this and bring the dsm's to town.

Im Down for whatever i usually go to the bridge every weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back