The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Tacoma, WA - KK Meet, Saturday, 12.12.09; 8pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
BOSSinnovations, Washington
Here it is guys, Saturday, December 12 at 8pm. Coffee and doughnuts at Krispie Kreme.
Rain, or moon shine (;)), please attend. This is a night meet in order to try and allow more to attend after work. It's the holiday season, so please expect parking to be fuller than normal.
We will have an opportunity to get most of the parking in the parking lot if we get there early enough, and if the night is calm, there should be plenty of traffic coming in and out. I think it would be nice to have more DSMs than any others for once. I don't normally attend the Kreme meets, but I will attend this DSM meet. On a cold night, coffee sounds mighty good to me :). Be sure to dress warm.

If you have any questions, please give David a call at 253.241.5136.

Krispie Kreme
4302 Tacoma Mall Blvd,
Tacoma
(253) 472-6888

I hope to see you all, from near and far, there.

Thanks,

BOSS David

----

1. BOSS David, 92 Talon Tsi
2. Jason, 97 Eclipse GSX
3. Matt, 98 Eclipse GSX
4. Ricky, 97 Eclipse GST
5. Nick, 92 Eclipse GS
6. James, 97 Talon Tsi
7. Tony, 92 Ecipse
8. Jason, 95 Tsi AWD
9. Adrewzki
10. Tristin, 90 Talon Tsi
11. Tim, GVR4
12. Brandon, 95 Eclipse GSX
13. Aaron, 95 Eclipse GSX
14. Joe, GVR4
15. Scott, 95 Talon Tsi (OR)
16. Ana, 99 Eclipse GSX (OR)
17. Kevin, 90 Talon Tsi (OR)
18. David, ? (OR)
19. benr33tz, 91 Talon Tsi (maybe)
20. eclipsestar, 91 Eclipse GSX
21. Muhammad, 92 GVR4
22. rj, 1g Eclipse GSX
23. kamronman, 91 Eclipse GST
24. redneckmitsu, 90 Colt
25. Ramses, Evo VIII (maybe)
26. *.jdmevo8.*, Evo VIII
27. Angie, 06 Evo
28. Rockadile
29. Samantha, Evo X
30. Alex, 97 Eclipse GSX
31. idrink_v8, 06 Evo 9
32. yahu, 06 Evo MR
33.John Bradley, English Racing 04 Evo 766whp
34. Lucas English, English Racing 06 Evo 641whp
35. autoxer_minh, 06 Rally Red Evo MR
36. John, Delta Cams
37. 91RedDevil, 91 Talon Tsi
38. Josh, 91 Talon Tsi
39. Matt, 91 Eclipse GSX
40. rockbmx1
41. Importjake00, EB IX
42. Defconzer0, 05 Evo VIII
43. MR2Boy, 90 Eclipse GSX

Put me down for a maybe. I hate driving her in the rain.

Edit: Andrew, 95 TSi AWD

Last edited:
Whats wrong with driving in rain, it washes your car so you don't have to.

Hey David, yeah it two A's LOL.

I will talk to him tomorrow and ask him if him and any of the other guys might want to go. I will see if Ramses' car will be done by then too!

Whats wrong with driving in rain, it washes your car so you don't have to.

I don't mind washing and waxing the car. The rain only bugs me because I feel as though it exacerbates the rust on my strut towers. A crappy problem with 2g DSMs.

eh not too bad, guarantee my rear end was worse than that before I replaced it. I still have the gas tank, fuel lines and the body itself to take care of for rust.

This explained why my ebrake didn't work and why I resulted to using a hacksaw on the e-brake cable.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'll still try to make it to the meet, it just depends on if I'm working or not, it's the navy so it's not like I just request that day off. I also have to do my rear wheel bearings as well.

I'll still try to make it to the meet, it just depends on if I'm working or not, it's the navy so it's not like I just request that day off. I also have to do my rear wheel bearings as well.

It's Sunday. Put in a special request chit if you have to! What's your rate?

AD3 and FTS, it falls on our second drill weekend, which for us means fly weekend.

I don't mind washing and waxing the car. The rain only bugs me because I feel as though it exacerbates the rust on my strut towers. A crappy problem with 2g DSMs.

eh not too bad, guarantee my rear end was worse than that before I replaced it. I still have the gas tank, fuel lines and the body itself to take care of for rust.

This explained why my ebrake didn't work and why I resulted to using a hacksaw on the e-brake cable.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ouch guys, :ohdamn:. I guess that's one problem with living that close to the water eh?

Hey David, yeah it two A's LOL.

I will talk to him tomorrow and ask him if him and any of the other guys might want to go. I will see if Ramses' car will be done by then too!

That'd be awesome. :hellyeah:

Yeah, tell Ramses to get that car done. :hmm: He told me it was just some maintenance, LOL.

Actually no, that would be the result of road salt. I picked the car up in the appalachians of NC where it spent its' whole life till I got a hold of it.

It's come a long way since then.

Actually no, that would be the result of road salt. I picked the car up in the appalachians of NC where it spent its' whole life till I got a hold of it.

It's come a long way since then.

Gotta love the East coast, LOL.

I'm dragging the wife by the hair to go!:hellyeah:

Haha, if she's kicking and screaming go caveman on her. LOL
_________________________-

List update!!!!

If you Oregon owners are interested in attending, there is a pack forming in your region to cruise up for the event. Please PM me if you are interested, so that I can give you details.

Last edited:
mine wont be running by then : ( anything goin on in Jan yet?

mine wont be running by then : ( anything goin on in Jan yet?

Are you John from Delta? The one that came out and picked up a cyl head?

For Jan ... somethings being put together :thumb:.

------

Supposed to be dry guys, due to El Nino. Be sure to dress warm, however, it's supposed to also start getting really cold.

Last edited:
yup it's me ! picked up the 94 off of craigslist for $500.00

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back