The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Suspension Problems. Guru's inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwdturbobov1996

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2004
Blue Springs, Missouri
coming home tonight was probably one of the most scary experiences ever. On the way home, the cars steering wheel kind of got " lighter " . There was more play in the wheel, I had to turn the wheel more for the car to turn. Now on right hand turns the front right wheel would feel as if it wanted to fall off, the car would shake, and shake, and shake shake shake shake. Straighten back out, shake a little bit more then stop. Left hand turns the car was ok with. I just have no idea what is wrong, I looked under and felt around and all the bolts were tight, the wheels were on right, torqued down, they were not loose. I just dont know what to do. Also pulling into the driveway the car made a sinking weird feeling as if the front two rims wanted to buckle under pressure. Any help would be appreciated

Did you shake the front end to see if any parts are loose? Some symptoms sound like it could be the ball joints.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back