The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

*Supra MKIV Side Mount Intercooler Piping*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinclair159

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Taylor, Michigan
Im looking into buying a supra side mount for my 1g. one- because its inexpensive, two- i like the sleeper look of the sidemount, and three- ive heard it flows very well and can support higher numbers obviously then the stock 1g side mount... My question is what kind of intercooler pipes can i use with this side mount..?? i want to get dejon tool upper and lower pipes, but would those be able to connect properly to the supra side mount??? what kind of pipes are you guys running on your 1g.?? and suggestions are cool... show some pics of your supra MKIV side mount install !!!! :thumb:

Ive been searching on this and havnt found any answers to wether the dejon uicp, and licp will hook up to the supra side mount with the proper coupler\reducers???? anyone with hard pipes both uper and lower with a supra side mount ???? :confused:

Try calling the company.

Don't make it so hard on yourself. It's just piping. Anyone can do it, it's really easy. Just get a few bends and couplers and do it. It's a custom job. If you can't handle the piping part, I honestly don't think you'll be able to install this intercooler yourself.

Stapl3 said:
Try calling the company.

Don't make it so hard on yourself. It's just piping. Anyone can do it, it's really easy. Just get a few bends and couplers and do it. It's a custom job. If you can't handle the piping part, I honestly don't think you'll be able to install this intercooler yourself.

ill have no problem with installing it... my cars in for the winter and i have all the time in the world to do this project.. the whole point of this thread is to see what kind of pipes everyone else was running... i know you can make your own.. id rather not! if a dejon tool uicp and licp will fit.. why not use them??? there already powder coated they look good, and it takes the hassle of going to find the right bends out of the project.. ive read at least 20 post about the install of the side mount.. i wanna know what kind of pipes i can use...and what everyone else uses???? thanks!!! :talon:

stop bumpiung your own thread wow

call dejon and ask them

the uicp will fit. it all depends on how you seat your intercooler. the lower pipe will most likely need to be custome made. i think i used 2 90's and a 45. its not the nicest intercooler setup. if i were you id just save up for a fmic. better in the long run. but do not do an intercooler till you have picked your turbo. i did mine and now if i decide to run anything along the 50trim series or gt series, i would have to redo the piping again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back