The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G stock exhaust size GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is stock exhaust size on a 2g GST?is it 2.5?
The stock exhaust size is 2.25 inches.

A quick search would have easily found this information.

The stock exhaust size is 2.25 inches.

A quick search would have easily found this information.
I did. But it seemed like all I was getting were threads about n/a. But thank you. I ask cause I had to order a megan downpipe and was told by the rep at extremepsi that it would fit my stock exhaust. But the downpipe has a 2.5 inlet and 2.5 outlet.

I assume you are replacing the entire exhaust, correct? You do realize that most aftermarket downpipes are designed to be used without cats, and if a catalytic converter is required for emissions in your county you will most likely have to cut and weld a high flow in.

I assume you are replacing the entire exhaust, correct? You do realize that most aftermarket downpipes are designed to be used without cats, and if a catalytic converter is required for emissions in your county you will most likely have to cut and weld a high flow in.
Im in nh so not a concern for me. But yes, i will eventually do full. Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back