The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

stock car alarm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoBbOrAzE

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Hi i was wondering if anyone has ever tried to hook up their stock alarm system to their horn or to their headlights or if someone knows how this is possible because i have a 95 gsx and it drives me insane in the daytime how i have to check to make sure its actually locked.

i was wondering the same thing cause when i arm it the interior lights flash and when i disarm it they come on and stay on for a few seconds...would love to wire it to my parking lights...anybody know what selinoid or whatever goes to the interior light to make it do that?

This has been discussed here before. In the end, it was decided that it was too complicated due to some issues and conflicts. I forgot what it was exactly, but if you seach, I'm sure you can find the thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back