The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Springfield, Missouri Clubs/Groups/Meets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUY said:
You know someone with a merkur XR4TI!!!? those things are badass! ive been tryin to get my hands on one of those in a long ass time. what does he have done to it?

anyways, the galant is pretty much gone but i do have a 93 elantra, i just orderd a 4G63T for it and the bad bi*** should be done by atleast the beginnig of june.

He has done nothing to it really besides a new intake and BOV. That wanker. He bought it from a junkyard for $200.

Well guys...my car is for sale if anyone is interested again...spread the word...

Cody

springfield isn't too far from KC, and i used to go to college there. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys, if you don't mind a 7gen galant hangin with you.

need to get a cruise going in either joplin main st or around the springfield square in the next month or so for some fun......

dustyb, if you would like to look at my car, that is ofcourse assuming you are interested still, then it will prob be sitting in west plains by the end of the week...but like i said, get back to me and we can go from there.

And yes, need to get a meet togehter, even though i wont have a dsm anymroe, i'll have something just as good :thumb:

i'll be in the area sometime the july 4th weekend. I'll be picking m car up from a guy that's painting it the first of the month, exact day, not too sure yet. I planned on staying the night in springfield after i pick the car up. Don't know if anyone want's to get together and hang or cruise. it'll prob be fri or sat, i'll come back to kc sun for the 4th on mon.

james13 said:
Im in lebanon...i know there is at least one more 2g and a few 1g's up here

Right on, I met a guy from lebanon on our last springfield meet of last july. He drove a 95 tsi awd white/black, was a pretty kool guy. If/when the meet rolls around somebody come pick me up!

Oh how i miss Missouri,been so long since i was last there, I was from the Branson/Reed springs area.not to get off topic but how is everything out there,i didn't think there was alot of DSMer out there.cool to see there is alot of you,maybe if i move back one day we can all hang out. :dsm:

Bransons, awesome They just built some new rides at silver dollar city and that one big water park (forgot the name) I was out there last month, bransons so pretty but the lake is better. I cant beleive you left to move to cali, WTF what caught your eye out there?

mike1992 you loser, going to joplin to pick up a manual steering rack. :p

Anyways, who here is going to hotimportnights in KC? My car is registered :p

moliver said:
mike1992 you loser, going to joplin to pick up a manual steering rack. :p

Anyways, who here is going to hotimportnights in KC? My car is registered :p

Haha, yea his rack was alot cheaper then the one I won off you on ebay. Yours did happen to sell right? I just figured $180 was a bit extreme when I got this one for about $90 (food, gas, labor) Hell Adam did 95% of the work pullin it to, LOL. I think I took the nuts off the tie rod end and he did the rest WTF , mucho graciess Adam :thumb: I doubt I'll have my car back togeather until the end of the year, but hears hopin. So I doubt I'll be makin it to any local meets or events unless I can catch a ride with someone else.

yea some guy wit a vr4 in PR bought it.

There had better be some DSM's in KC for HIN.

i think we needa get a cruise ready for the first or second week in august in either springfield or joplin....just an idea. i'd may be willing to have a small bbq too and such at my shack.

If you are going to setup a meet please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back