The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya i have jsut been talking to STEVE on here and he told me he cold do the NTeprom into a turbo eprom for 150. not to bad with new caps dont now about the socket though here is another thred about it http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/319895-1g-n-t-eprom-ecu.html

Sounds like a good deal. ECM Tuning also has this upgrade available for $165.00

There is also a discount on this if you buy there V3 system.

Some more info.
nonepromprocess [ECMTuning - wiki]

EDIT

I think you will still have issues with not having knock board.

Ya i have jsut been talking to STEVE on here and he told me he cold do the NTeprom into a turbo eprom for 150. not to bad with new caps dont now about the socket though here is another thred about it http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/319895-1g-n-t-eprom-ecu.html

If STEVE says so that ends it! :thumb:

He seems to know his ish Id take his word for it :thumb:

ANyone with a 20g and some 750s need a DBBT67?? I may be into some trading. :D

brain you still looking a a eprom? i have my 92+ ecu still its socketed and comes with a chip.

Erik got me an ECU for a good price already. :thumb:

It seems it may be an N/A auto eprom though so not sure how well it will work out It does have aknockboard and is socketed! :hmm:

how about a 60-1 and 880cc's LOL

Erik got me an ECU for a good price already. :thumb:

It seems it may be an N/A auto eprom though so not sure how well it will work out It does have aknockboard and is socketed! :hmm:

ya he will do it all for 150. with socket really good price LOL but i got to send him one of my non eproms for the parts LOL

ok i have a question i was told my 90 has a eprom and after reading some of you guys posts i still dont know if i do or not so i went to my buddys and he pulled it to see ok i hAVe a eprom now what ! ok so since i dont know shit about ecu's my buddy mark said that the eprom chip is number eb21 in the bottom left hand corner he said he'd give me a 100 bucks and a turbo ecu out of his 92 tsi should i or what let me know guys

Last edited:
your going to have mod a couple thing to get a 91 or 92+ ecu to working your car.id keep it. you may need to later on

see i thought he was a bit quick on getting my ecu the only reason he even seen it was i had my dash kick panels out to put in a stereo.
i still think he's a idiot and dont knoe what he's talking about what r the odd's id have a eprom?
thanx though
Rob

Did you see the chip mark EB21? If so its a eprom ecu and that is the eprom. I would keep it so you can run DSMap or ECM Tuning later on.

Hey rob if the ecm is still out bring it over tonight and i will look at it for you. on the other hand dan is right the 91-92 would not work with out changing some things to much work if you ask me and no benny if you already have an epron.

:notgood:we put it right back as soon as we got the radio wireing harness off to go find a match i went to motion auto sports today and they looked and said it isnt an eprom nor is it chipped.
so one day this week ill stop by and we'll pull it and check chad i need to get my muffler welded on and muffler plus wont do because of no cat. i am getting real tired of this money pit i want a vr4 galant damn it grrrrrr

brain im going to need your help with a couple things one of these days i also have a 1ga rear bump and lights with any one wants them

any one want a 90 oil cooler setup?

any one know where i can get my hands on a galant vr4 for my talon if i dont sale it first
does any one know of a galant amg or vr4 for sale around here any help would be greatly appreciated
thanx all rob

Last edited:
LOL if they had a GVR4 they ###### would not trade for a talon. they are just to hard to come by your best chance is just to have cash for one of those gold mines

what do you guys think.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey every one do any of you guys know of a second gen tsi or gst or gsx for sale or a first gen n/a hit me up thanx
Im saleing my 1sr gen tsi!
thanx Rob:thumb:
pm me if u do

rob the#### was not what ya think it was LOL i misspelled the word haha wasn't trying to be a dick:thumb:

what do you guys think.

she is looking good dan keep it up

thanks guys i still need a fender side maker and a hood,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back