The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

South Eastern PA Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It seems like with all the DSM'ers in PA you folks would get together with more regularity.

Kind of a shame. It'd be nice to meet some people I didn't already know.

The state of PA is quite large, and from the looks of members' profiles there are pockets of DSMer's in different areas. I have only seen a handful of DSM's (legit DSM's not Evo 8/9/10) around the West Chester area. When I used to live in Bucks County, there was a tight knit group there as well.

Maybe this year I will actually show up! Ridley Park is not far from me at all and I recently fired up my DSM. If not, I could always show up in my WRX *throws flame suit on*

You better! You've got plenty of time to get it ready and a knowledgeable resource close by. No excuses LOL

Speaking of this thread, I guess I need to figure out a date to have the NE DSM meet. I'll put that on my list of things to do this weekend so I can get a thread started.

You better! You've got plenty of time to get it ready and a knowledgeable resource close by. No excuses LOL

Speaking of this thread, I guess I need to figure out a date to have the NE DSM meet. I'll put that on my list of things to do this weekend so I can get a thread started.

Brian,
Send me a link to the thread you start on your meet when you figure out a date.
This is probably the first time I will have my car running that I can come to a meet LOL
Just waiting on my trans from ShepTrans to get it back on the road!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back