The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

so i when i got to the gym i fell in love, shes the love of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im in love! gorgeous blue and near perfect! (better without the stickers) but amazing! i have seen 3 of the r35s in my city but im a fan of the 34

worst part is i think the asians i asked if it was there lied to me when they said it wasnt

Connecticut plates, huh? Sweet! Go New England tuners! :rocks:

91gsdohc said:
to even see one of these in the U.S is rare.. so see one on the northern eastcost very very very very rare

Guess I'm lucky. I see an '08 GTR almost every day I go to work. :)

Connecticut plates, huh? Sweet! Go New England tuners! :rocks:

Guess I'm lucky. I see an '08 GTR almost every day I go to work. :)

smart as$$ you know what i mean a actual skyline...... i saw it again at the gym today im going to catch him one day get a picture of the engine and also details on how he actully did it and i just wanna here that thing run and watch it drive LOL

smart as$$ you know what i mean a actual skyline...... i saw it again at the gym today im going to catch him one day get a picture of the engine and also details on how he actully did it and i just wanna here that thing run and watch it drive LOL

I would say you should warn him, but as long as it being used as a "company" vehicle i think they can get away with it.

I would say you should warn him, but as long as it being used as a "company" vehicle i think they can get away with it.

its a personal car owned by some one of asain ### something like that i can never tell.......... but i cant warn him about anything if they lie to be about owning it LOL i gotta catch him going in the car or comming out

i hated seeing that car out in the rain yesterday

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back