The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Slowboy FMIC Monster Core

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I haven't been on the forums as much as I used to so the little I can contribute is feedback. I'm a college student and I know how hard it is to save up for these things so I hope these reviews aid you guys into buying from the right vendors. I've spent thousands of dollars since owning my DSM and I've nearly dealt with all of the vendors so I have a good feeling for what is considered acceptable customer service in this industry.

I saved up every penny I had for a long time and I purchased an SBR Monster core I remember it cost me 600+ shipping for the core alone. I received the core and the first thing I noticed were scratches, bent and crushed fins everywhere. Not just 1 or 2, but a whole lot of crushed fins and if you've ever dealt with a FMIC you know that crushed fins cannot be straightened. Not a big deal I thought to myself they should take care of me. So I gave them a call and they tell me to email them about it. I emailed them about it and they told me they needed better pictures. So I responded and never again heard from them even after two consecutive emails. Here is the thread I made about it with more info:

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/214421-opinions-interooler-condition-vendor.html

Here are the pictures.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

-Xtian

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back