The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Site for customized parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sws

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 1, 2012
Mount Vernon, Illinois
I've searched around this site and a lot of the cool stuff i've been wanting to see like some certain custom parts on eclipses, all the sites are dead or all the pictures have dead links. I feel like we need to make a thread with updated sites and places to get aftermarket interior and exterior parts. I know i'm new and all, but I would start to contribute if we'd get some good customizing threads going that are actually up to date.

go to the supporting vendor page and check out some of the site sponsors. from performance to looks there are vendors that do everything in between. and in the supporting freelancer section of the classified area there are people that will custom make what ever the big companies dont

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back