The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Silicone Vacuum line sizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spic21

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2010
albany, Louisiana
while im not the engine compartment i figure im gonna start replaces vacuum lines with so colored lines. question is what size vacuum lines do these cars use. i found some 10mm hose which i know is for this car being it a dsm site but i also know there are a few different sizes. so looking for a little input here. is the little vacuum hose 10mm and next size (?) or is the bigger hose 10mm and the little stuff (?)?

Or you could just get a Larson hose Kit from RRE with the different sizes and lengths already cut.

Mine's red.

Does anyone know about how much u each size hose is in the Larson hose kit for 1g?

After I did the EGR block off on my 1G, I found out the only 2 sizes of vacuum hose I needed were 4mm and 6mm.

4mm was for re-running all the vacuum nipples off the intake to each other, and 6mm was for the wastegate -> mbc -> turbo, from BOV -> Intake Manifold and Manifold -> Boost T -> FPR

I also bought 6ft of each and had some 6mm left over.

After I did the EGR block off on my 1G, I found out the only 2 sizes of vacuum hose I needed were 4mm and 6mm.

4mm was for re-running all the vacuum nipples off the intake to each other, and 6mm was for the wastegate -> mbc -> turbo, from BOV -> Intake Manifold and Manifold -> Boost T -> FPR

I also bought 6ft of each and had some 6mm left over.

That pretty much what I needed to know

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back