The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Shifter arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo-Jr

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2006
brooklyn, New_York
Hi guys.. Im desperate looking for the white plastic cube looking piece that brings the arm up and down on the transmission! Please help, its all I need to get the car tune and get it ready for the event down in Maryland

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey,

Do you know if this is the same as a 2G? I could probobly just make one for you at work on Monday. I can take the one off my trans and make another one.

Let me know if they are the same.

Hey,

Do you know if this is the same as a 2G? I could probobly just make one for you at work on Monday. I can take the one off my trans and make another one.

Let me know if they are the same.

I think they are the same.. Here is a picture of it after it broke on me
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yup, that's easy to make. Let me get the one off my car and I'll make a few. If you are in a rush, feel free to hit up the mitsu dealer. Otherwise I will make a bunch by the end of the week and can send it out to you. I'm not far, I'm in North Jersey.

White nylon will do the trick.

I'll keep you posted on the progress. I have to make handle bars for a super bike first.

Have a great week!!!

I pulled this off my trans and measured it. Then made 5 at work today. If anyone else needs one of these let me know, they are super easy to make.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back