The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Searching desperately for a gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakelandry

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2009
Minden, Louisiana
Hey everyone. Recently someone pulled out in front of me and totaled my car. I want a 2g gsx but my dad wont put me on his insurance unless i find one locally that he can look over before i buy so if anyone is looking to sell theirs please dont hesitate to contact me.

Not great but....

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

480WHP MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE

wtt/wts 95 awd turbo eclipse gsx

Good luck. in 2008 i lived in SC and had to drive to Connecticut for mine.

Thanks man but i check every city withing 300 miles everyday on craigsist. ive seen them all and i cant afford the one for 12, the one with the bodykit needs too much work to be stock again and the other one the guy wont reply.. but thanks anyway. And yea i know im going to have to travel but my dad wont let me. If it was up to me i would have one wether i had to drive to new england or china. idc

Keep an eye out for Florida. They usually have a nice selection, but you'd have to go to places like daytona and tampa instead of ft walton and Panama city.

Keep an eye out for Florida. They usually have a nice selection, but you'd have to go to places like daytona and tampa instead of ft walton and Panama city.

I know but that's unfortunately my dad won't go tht far. See what it is is if I don't get a car that he approves of ( with my own damn money I've earned) then he won't put it in his name and under his insurance. So it's gatta be real close.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back