The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

SE Region Track Day / DYNO day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangetalon

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2002
Summerville, South_Carolina
Hey guys. We are in the process of working a track day/dyno day in Calhoun GA with Dynoformance and Paradise Race track for the last weekend in Feb. The 25-27 th. The Dyno Day and Track Day would prob be on the 26th Saturday. We are doing it in conjunction with the EVO and prob STI guys so it would be a pretty neat display of 4G63 power vs Subaru power, all in good fun. Also SRT4 guys may be coming as well.

If you think this would interest you let me know. As of now the pricing is as follows.

Dyno Day - $80- $100 per car and that includes a DVD of the days pulls and a BBQ from Andrew and the guys at Dynoformance. I was told it includes wideband as well, I will confirm

Track - If we can lock up 50 cars would be $20 -$30 per car for all day track usage. Weather is a factor. The DYNO and Track are almost across the street from one another.

This would be an awesome way to spend a Saturday.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dan

Dan

PS - Does anyone in the ATL area know any one who can take really good pictures????

Official Sign Up will start tommorow. First come first serve, only 12 DYNO spots available. I know 5 have already been spoken for.

A lil over 25 Track spots will be available, but these are not that limited as we can always get more folks to run on the track in 5 hours.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back