The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

scm6152e questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 25, 2003
Lubbock, Texas
I'm buying an scm6152e internally gatted mitsu housing.

Ok from what I hear, you don't have a choice on whether or not the exhaust housing it divided or not.

DEJON | Powerhouse

Which is it?? I have an o2 housing with a dump. If the exhaust housing it undivided, then I need a new o2 housing that recirculates.

The oil feed and drain fittings.... are they the same as mitsu??

I'm looking for 400 AWHP with the aid of something. either meth or having about a 98 oct mix. (mods up to date in profile)
Will my pte 780 be enough for this? I still have a stock FPR. I kinda want to get an auto FPR so I don't have to buy an AFPR. But I will buy an AFPR if needed.
Also all I have right now is a rewired evo IX FP. I think they flow about 190 lph. Will that be enough?

I will be using a keydiver chip and keeping a watch on things with a logger.

I will go for more than 400 AWHP if the stock 6 bolt bottom end will take it like a champ.

Are mid 11s obtianable with this set up, assuming the driver is able?? BTW my car weighs 2915 with 3/4 tank and gas and me NOT in it.
In my evo IX(that's where my fuel pump came from, heh) With an air filter, TBE, MBC, conservitive(sp?) flash and race gas, I went 12.4 at 107 with a high 1.6 60ft. I think I'm at least a deceant driver.

I have no experiance with anything much bigger with stock, but I thought I had read that the undivided housing help prevent boost creep. But like I said, I have no clue.
I'd like to have the divided housing so I may continue running my o2 with the dump. I just like the sound.
I have an evo III o2 housing i want to sell, and buy a tubular o2 housing with a recirc just to have. I'd like to have it just to throw on so i can really hear the turbo.

Trust me, stick with the divided housing. You're not going to run less than 20 psi anyway, so why ruin a good thing in hopes to fix something that you're not going to deal with? I ran the undivided housing and it was a costly mistake to switch to an external gate when the internal wasn't doing the job.

Ok cool.
A guy with a 1g that lives in a town near me has one, and he said you don't have a choice how it comes.
Punishmentracing thought the same thing.
Which way is it going to come??
I'm hoping divided.

That's what they were finding out for me. They called PTE and just asked general questions. They didn't know how serious I was with buying it. I told them as soon as you give me a price, I'm paying.

I havn't heard from them since yesterday morning. I called, and sent an email, no repsonse yet.

Also should I get an SP cover even though I only have stock bottom end, and that's how it will remain fir a while???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back