The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Red 2g **Sign-In** All Red 95-99 DSMs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Great pics Reggie, some of those spots look awfully familiar if they were taken in St. Louis. The one in front of that bar looks like the landing? and the other looks like its downtown by the stadium/courthouse area? I'm not a STL native, I just dated a girl that lived there for 4.5yrs so I've visited a few times.

MOD!!!!!!!

:dsm:

Great pics Reggie, some of those spots look awfully familiar if they were taken in St. Louis. The one in front of that bar looks like the landing? and the other looks like its downtown by the stadium/courthouse area? I'm not a STL native, I just dated a girl that lived there for 4.5yrs so I've visited a few times.

MOD!!!!!!!

Thanks, Cory! Naw, man, I'm from Chi-city. Those are all Chicago.

Ah, the sun makes the red look so nice! :rocks: All of these great photos are inspiring me to take some better pics when the sun comes out again. It's been nothing but rain rain rain over here in the NW.

For now here are some pics from my profile (all in the shade):

Paul R.
Albany, OR

1997 GSX - Mods in profile

*Recent change not pictured–just got the centerpiece of the rear taillights painted to match the car

2_original.jpg

Higher quality image. Side skirt fade!! :)...needs a paint job:

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh H.
Perkasie, PA

1997 GSX
145,XXX Miles

Mods Recently Added of Being Added Very Very Soon: MHI BIG 16G, Evo 560's, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SSAC Short Route FMIC, Much Larger Brakes (Evo hint hint ;-) ), Bride Gias seats, AEm Wideband O2.... and with my new job at JNZ Tuning/JNZ Finishing I'm about to go powdercoat crazy under the hood so pay attention for updates :)

Before anyone asks this is the famous Craiglist scam car that is currently going around US wide. Some toolbag took my information, mod list, and pictures off of my CarDomain and decided to try to scam people.

^Hot car! But what's up with your Apex exhaust? They don't hang-down like that.

Previous owner had it cut and angled down so it didn't burn the bumper. I just took the exhaust off and I'm actually trying to sell it. I got a Megan 3" downpipe and a 3" custom stainless catback. I needed a turboback haha.

Previous owner had it cut and angled down so it didn't burn the bumper. I just took the exhaust off and I'm actually trying to sell it. I got a Megan 3" downpipe and a 3" custom stainless catback. I needed a turboback haha.

I got ya. My N1 never burned. The previous owner must have been a n00b. Now that I welded on a Blitz Nur-Spec, it's a bit shorter, so now it leaves some carbon. But ScratchX takes it right off.

I got ya. My N1 never burned. The previous owner must have been a n00b. Now that I welded on a Blitz Nur-Spec, it's a bit shorter, so now it leaves some carbon. But ScratchX takes it right off.

Nah the previous owner was an awesome guy and I still keep up with him every now and then. I want to eventually grow a pair and buy an HKS Ti Carbon Fiber muffler and get it welded on them but that is just hopes and dreams because I don't feel the need to spend $300+ on just a muffler at the moment haha. If you contact your local detail shop or something and buy some automotive lacquer, that stuff will take carbon right off without any pressure. It is the proper way to remove carbon buildup and is safe for the paint.

dsm1212 what intercooler is that?
I think I have the same one and was wondering who makes it.

Red is the best color on a 2G in my opinion
I dont like red on most cars but red 2Gs are just too sexy to resist

Nah the previous owner was an awesome guy and I still keep up with him every now and then. I want to eventually grow a pair and buy an HKS Ti Carbon Fiber muffler and get it welded on them but that is just hopes and dreams because I don't feel the need to spend $300+ on just a muffler at the moment haha. If you contact your local detail shop or something and buy some automotive lacquer, that stuff will take carbon right off without any pressure. It is the proper way to remove carbon buildup and is safe for the paint.

I got you. Thanks for the advice! About your muffler, just go for it! I spent $250 on the Nur-Spec muffler. No one around here has one on a DSM, it's so worth it to me to be different from the N1/Megan/eBay crowd. Bite the bullet!

Black roof? Not being a dick but it looked better one color.
Thats the beauty of vinyl wrap... Personally I LOVE it and I think its just going to grow on me but, if I do get sick of it I just peel it off and its back to red.

Thats the beauty of vinyl wrap... Personally I LOVE it and I think its just going to grow on me but, if I do get sick of it I just peel it off and its back to red.

I like the way you think! Smart move. I decided when I get my RMDSM lip Im gonna carbon wrap it. Now need to spend an extra $150 when it is going to crack anyway.

I like the way you think! Smart move. I decided when I get my RMDSM lip Im gonna carbon wrap it. Now need to spend an extra $150 when it is going to crack anyway.
I try to think before I go too permanent on something I might not like, then your stuck. That RMDSM is too much for me, I haven't done it but I'm considering the HDR lip. Yea its garage door sealer but shit, for DD'ing your going to go through a lip every 6 months.

Since I have a red 2G, I'll just post some sneak peeks before my build is done.

Jose
Miami, FL
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Last edited:
Jose
port st lucie, FL
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
here some of mine

Attachments

• 40268_122057457842519_100001147961249_118083_6478562_n.jpg
    40268_122057457842519_100001147961249_118083_6478562_n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 481
  • 0121091827[1].jpg
    0121091827[1].jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 477
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 474
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back