The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

rear axle fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffreyinigo

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
Hey guys i have 4 bolt rear end and a car with a 3 bolt rear end. will the rear drive axles from the 3 bolt fit the 4 bolt rear end?

crappp. where can i get a rear axle for my car. none of the junk yards have any for a 4 bolt and parts stores are impossible. i also tried raxles and he said he didnt have any anymore.

You could try the classifieds or DSMtrader.com . I would recommend going to a Mitsubishi or Chrysler dealer. All the parts stores only have 3 bolt rear stuff for some reason...oh wait their freeking idiots. Make sure when you go to the dealer that he KNOWS!!!!!!!! it's a manual car and have them let you look at the picture to confirm it.

well i did try the dealer. and they did have it for about 400 bucks. i dont think it should be worth that much. i would much rather spend the money on putting on my whole 3 bolt assembly than buying one axle for 400. any more ideas guys??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back