1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold Quarter Master 6 Bolt AWD Twin Disk - DSM (Almost New)

Posted by StreetThisDSM, Sep 15, 2019

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. StreetThisDSM

StreetThisDSM Proven Member

Joined Apr 29, 2004
    Barberton, Ohio
    Practically brand new. I purchased this setup directly from Tim Zimmer @ TMZ Performance back in August of this year. This is the 6 leg gear drive 6 bolt AWD HD street twin disk assembly. 3500# pressure plate. Very very street friendly setup!!

The setup has a total of 129 miles on it. Mostly street driving to break it in and 8 - 1/4 mile passes. The only reason I am selling is that I just bought dogbox that uses the larger 23 spline 1" input shaft. This setup works with the OEM DSM input shaft. It worked great and has zero issues. All disks were marked prior to removal to keep them in proper order. I am even including a modified clutch fork & OEM pivot ball. This is needed to clear the pressure plate.

This whole setup cost me $1419.99 + $24.00 for s/h ($1,443.99 Total). I can share the receipt if needed.

Price - $1,050.00 Shipped (anywhere in the lower 48)

It will ship UPS Ground with proper insurance. I typically ship the same or following day. Tracking info will be sent the second I have it.

PayPal - youngcp@email.uc.edu

Send payment as a gift (or) add 4% to cover the PayPal fees. Please check out my seller feedback on EvolutionM (StreetThisEVO) or on DSMTuners (StreetThisDSM). Item will he packaged very well. I have sold hundreds of DSM/EVO parts since 2004.

My loss is your gain on this one. Basically you are getting a $400 discount!!!

Location - Barberton, OH 44203
    Cell/Text - (330) 858-5038

Thank you,

Chris

Attached Files: