The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

proud to be canadian

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 90 AWD
I'm pissed yall are canadian.. I cant belived that yall boo'ed our national anthem at the Canadian/Bruins game in Montreal the other night... yea I'd be REAL proud of that.

French people :rolleyes:

Were not proud of that at all and that is totally typical of how they are. Hell our own national anthem in English gets booed in Quebec so what does that tell you. Funny thing is 90% of them speak english but act like they dont and think it's the language of the devil. They don't even speak real French either it's all slang. If they goto New Brunswick they almost can't talk to each other because it's different LOL..

Canada is cool upto Ontario, East of that it's all downhill. :thumbdown

Its all about Saskatchewan. WOOO LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back