The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Possible meet opportunity?Brooklyn,Queens,Bronx,SI,NJ,Manhattan! Please look!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sounds good...prob better to do it earlier as said before anyway...

Well, Day of the meet i had to cancel because of person issues. I ended up finishing early and my boy took me to another meet at farmingdale. Guys these meets are the bomb! I deff want to set something up there. When we got there my boy told me that this was small, yet the attendance was over 300+cars. This is every week! All of these guys come out every week to this spot. I can not lie when I tell you that it was crazy out there. All sorts of cars. Everything from dsm to evos to Subbys to 240s to hondas to old fully built muscle cars to fully built import cars to cars over 150k! After the meet these guys have crazy highway runs. I got passed by 3 gtrs 2 supras and other cars that can keep up with them doing over 130MPH. There is absolutely no cop trouble at all! The cops were in the parking lot only to find people who were smoking weed and thats it, Even then it just seemed as the just took the weed away and didnt book him. All the cars out there were amazing! It's usually around 11pm-3am. I was a bit undecided if I should just go home and rest but i ended up going out and it was well worth it! To be exact it was a 30minute drive from Exit 15 on beltparkway where the Mall is to the place. They also have their own Blank to Blank if you know what i mean!

All of you guys like died off the planet of the earth? Where did all of you go LOL?

Don't know but hopefully we can get one meet before it gets to cold or starts snowing. I shoot we have one here in westchester. Halfway point for both the brooklyn/queens and NJ guys.

Trying to get link, change my manifold and fix a boost leak...and saving for a new setup:shhh:

Nice, Check the facebook dsm places, a lot of ECU with link for sale!
Hope we will all be ready when it gets warmer to go for a run :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back