The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Pennsylvania New York and ohio meet in erie pa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyone have a problem with it turnning into a dsm/mitsubishi meet... i know some 3gs and lansers/evos that would like to come out... im not a big fan of them but i figured the more the better if you guys dont mind...

Fine by me! (Says the guy with the Colt)

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM
Motozachl
mx035racer
DlasSerM
97eclipse NT
drewboi
colt4G63 also
lastshark08
Luis77321
mindset
knochgoon24
96talon njj + 2
Plus a few more still wondering if there cars will be ready that arnt on dsmtuners.

So today i got a news letter for greene township(the palce we are having the meet) and its says for may 7th they will b having a spring clean up (where people come to recycle all different kinds of stuff) From 9:00AM To 2:00PM... does anyone care if the time stays or should we move it back till around 2? give me your suggestions please.

So today i got a news letter for greene township(the palce we are having the meet) and its says for may 7th they will b having a spring clean up (where people come to recycle all different kinds of stuff) From 9:00AM To 2:00PM... does anyone care if the time stays or should we move it back till around 2? give me your suggestions please.

i say move it to 2:30. gives the others time to finish up what they are doing so we are not pushing them out of there. I live in trumbull county so i will be there :hellyeah:

well my parents are going to throw stuff away so im probly gonna get there early and clean anything up if need be and probly start the grill and stuff. probly detail the car up after its fresh paint job!

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM- Cake
Motozachl-Pop
mx035racer-condiments
DlaSerM-Hanmbergers
97eclipse NT-Hotdog buns
drewboi-Hamburger buns
colt4G63 also-pop
lastshark08-Cheese
Luis77321-Chips
mindset-Chips
knochgoon24- Hotdogs
GofaST4life-Dip
Any one have a problem with not being able to get something let me no.

hey guys,i have a bunch of dsmers.reADY TO GET TOGETHER.EVOS,TALONS,COLT ALL FROM ERIE,LETS DO IT

ill be up there early if you want to come up and bs for alittle what times your graduation?

scratch the paln for bringing food. just bring like $5 and ill have my old lady go get pizza... counts close to 35 now if everyone shows up!

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I was really busy with graduation.

If there is another I would definitely be down. I heard it was a good time, actually upset I missed it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back