The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Pennsylvania New York and ohio meet in erie pa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2010
Erie, Pennsylvania
Just wondering if a few dsmers want to get together from the ohio new york and the pennsylvania areas. Im from around erie Pa and figured it would be a great meeting point for dsmers all over the three states. I have a place right down the road from my house that has alot of room to have a meet and a pavilion with grills if we wanted to have a cook out or something. Plenty of space for sports to like baseball basketball and football if anyones interested or gets bored (Which i dont think will happen). Theres also a huge playground if anyone has kids they can bring them up... Anyways if anyones interested let me know. I was thinking early may...

Greene Township Building. 9333 Tate Road. Erie, Pennsylvania 16510

It's possible, if this generates enough interest I'll bring it up on the Rochester DSM board.

im down.. theres also gonna be a meet with a dyno here in canton around the same time.. its more of a honda meet tho but they will have a awd dyno

im interested. just need a more specific date and time. Hopefully by then the talons up and running, but that is a few months away so i should be good to go by then

I'd be down. I can round a couple DSMrs up. Though early May, hopefully that doesn't run into the first week of my quarter at school.

anyone have a problem with it turnning into a dsm/mitsubishi meet... i know some 3gs and lansers/evos that would like to come out... im not a big fan of them but i figured the more the better if you guys dont mind...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back