1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Parts Galore

Posted by Raab1, Jan 16, 2020

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Raab1

Raab1 Probationary Member

Joined Aug 13, 2017
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    I am cleaning out my storage unit and started finally going through 4 totes of extra parts that came with my car when I bought it and never checked out. I’ll keep adding parts as I go through them but figured I could get started on it with what I know and see if anyone is interested. Shoot me a text 605-212-6225 my name is Rob.

2G AT Viscous LSD Rear Diff- $200

Transfer Case- $200

6 bolt head, needs cleaning and gone through.- $100

1G Cams-$20

(2) 6 bolt intake manifolds- $50 each

7 bolt intake manifold-$50

Painted valve cover that should be repainted and cleaned up-$50

Stock side mount intercooler-$40

Garrett AR .82 FM3 turbine housing-$75

Oil pan-$50

Greddy old school boost control-$30

1G Exhaust Manifold-$30

Throttle bodies-$25 each

(4) fuel rails marked Aisin 3730-$20 each

(3) fuel rails just marked Mikuni Corp-$20 each

(5) alternators and (2) starters that I will get tested before I sell as I’m not sure If they work

Cruise control parts

I did an evap system delete so if you need anything for inspections just let me know.

I will have a 7 bolt engine (need gone through) for sale as I am currently installing a built motor that I got off DSMTuners.

Make offers on anything in the pics that is not listed and help me get these parts out of my garage. Bundle parts together if you want and lets make a deal. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020

Street Build 181  11

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. Raab1

Raab1 Probationary Member

Joined Aug 13, 2017
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    Updated with pics and prices. Someone that actually needs these parts, please get them out of my garage!

Street Build 181  11

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM