The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

p0300 code

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGSXEclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 7, 2008
847, Illinois
Hey guys,
My car rencently stop running while in the middle of driving it. I replaced the alternator and it runs but not properly. #s 2 and 4 are not firing properly and i am getting the code p0300 random misfire. I tried a new coil for those 2 cylinders and replaced the plugs and wires. Wondering if anyone knew anything else that could be wrong with it. Possibly a ICM or something like this. If you guys know anything please let me know

Thanks,
Dean Iverson

try getting the ecu checked out,, we had a car do the same thing and and it ended up being a bad board, just an idea.

Is the alternator you put in new? If not test the amount of A/C voltage being produced by the alternator with a meter. It should read near or over 500mV of A/C voltage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back