The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Other local forums?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsuturbo

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 5, 2003
Seattle, Washington
Just wondering if there are any other local forums. (aside from pos.. that whole site is just too crude for my taste)

I wasn't into cars when i lived in Seattle as a youngster because i wasn't old enough to drive, and later because i didn't have a car! Now i'm back and am looking to network with some cool people who like cars.

Mitsu-Media isnt that bad. It has a local region that has some people on it. Better then this forum. This one is heavily Washington. So if you are a wasingtonian then you might like it here.

Mitsu-Media Pwns all. Tons of people from the PNW

There is also NWTuner.com. I'm on there. It's less then a year old but It has mass potential. There is a decent group of people on there for how new it is. Lots of people from Eastern Wa and a bunch of guys from the south sound.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back