The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Ohio People Where You At!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea I've been there a couple times already. I think I'm going tonight but it depends if I am going to Peabody's or not.
i might be going tonight but not sure. its that or the new Star Trek which everyone is reaving about.

Also there is a HUGE meet next thursday the 14th so everyone that can should plan on attending this. checkout forced4s for more info or just pm me. hope to see you all out there

i might be going tonight but not sure. its that or the new Star Trek which everyone is reaving about.

Also there is a HUGE meet next thursday the 14th so everyone that can should plan on attending this. checkout forced4s for more info or just pm me. hope to see you all out there

At Peabody's? It's a show (I don't call them concerts). The Bouncing Souls are playing. ROFL I hate Star Trek.

Is forced 4's one of those groups that wants you to pay club fees and shit like that??

Nope. I am a member of Forced 4's and it doesn't cost a thing. If your a member and you go to QS&L you get 10% off your meal for being a member. They meet every Thursday at QS&L in Valley City. Its a fun time and you get too see lots of boosted cars and trucks.

Nope. I am a member of Forced 4's and it doesn't cost a thing. If your a member and you go to QS&L you get 10% off your meal for being a member. They meet every Thursday at QS&L in Valley City. Its a fun time and you get too see lots of boosted cars and trucks.

So do you guys meet inside QS&L or in the lot?

What color are you painting it?

The color is called Intense Blue Pearl...that is going on the bottom and Black is going on the Roff/ Spoiler/mirrors :D

Its the same color as my old Eclipse was.

Attachments

• ghytidf.jpg
    ghytidf.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 305
The color is called Intense Blue Pearl...that is going on the bottom and Black is going on the Roff/ Spoiler/mirrors :D

that's a nice color, I'm doing something similar with mine :thumb:

On a side note, is anyone here near the Dayton area .. ?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice choice of color.
My friend also wants to change colors.

I'm in Waterville, near toledo. I have a red 2gb, it's not out much but when it is you can hear the bumper dumper a mile away!:hellyeah:

I would love to do a meet and cruize soon before I break her again LOL it seems I just build this darn car to sit in the garage.

Yes zero posts, I've been here since 06 and just now have been able to post geezz

Canton here. Can anyone from the area suggest a good place for an alignment? Changed the bushings/ball joints/struts and springs to the front and doing the same to the rear. I've only lived in Stark county for a year,I'm from Tuscarawas county. Thanks

I remember that car being for sale on craiglist. Did you ever sell it? (Not asking to buy it).

I'm from fostoria here, also known as fo-town or fo-triot its about 30-45min south of toledo depening on how fast your drive.

im from huron but i was just in upper arlington (columbus) buying a 91 gsx i put 500 down an ima pay off the rest next week. i go to norwalk alot if anyone goes there much

"Canton here. Can anyone from the area suggest a good place for an alignment? Changed the bushings/ball joints/struts and springs to the front and doing the same to the rear. I've only lived in Stark county for a year,I'm from Tuscarawas county. Thanks"

I know of a great place in Akron, Compucar on main street. I've known the owner my whole life and he knows his sh!t more than anyone I know. And you never have to worrie if there gonna scrape the front of your bumper off on the lift either!

From Wapakoneta, Ohio... Right off I75 northwest...

new owner of a 93 tsi, with 6 bolt swap... My daily driver...

im from huron but i was just in upper arlington (columbus) buying a 91 gsx i put 500 down an ima pay off the rest next week. i go to norwalk alot if anyone goes there much
norwalk is my hometown. i been going to dragway 42 should prob go to Norwalk one of these nights. i heard that the shootout this past wknd was nothing but fail :rolleyes:

Your DD?! Go to Forced4's this week. I want to see it! That club lacks cool DSM's.
there were a ton of really nice show dsm's last week :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back