The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

oem 3 side skirts and back bumbers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corysub

Probationary Member
Jan 6, 2006
lenoir city, Tennessee
i was looking 4 some oem side skirts and back bumper? but there are so many of them can you tell me wich one are what??? i like the side skirts on this one and back bumper!! but when i look at onther there diff???? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-MITSUBISHI-ECLIPSE-GS-NICE_W0QQitemZ4606834847QQcategoryZ6352QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

anybody know anything about the bodys????

I am a little confused as to what you are asking, but I will try to help out if you give a little more information.
The car in that auction has the oem eclipse sides and rear bumper. Some models of eclipse dont have side skirts at all. The eagle Talons have a full side peice (goes half way up the door) as well as a different rear bumper. The lasers are the same way. If you give a little more information as to what you want to know im sure I can help more, but it seems the skirts and bumper you like are the 92-94 Eclipse style.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back