The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Street Build [NON-DSM] 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Build (In-Progress)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ah, the guy from FB that posted about the woman's 96 GSX not being a dsm. Surprised you are on the site since your's is a 97 as well and this is "DSM' tuners.
Hers wasn't a DSM being a 1996 including mine. Don't bring that argument/drama to this site. Leave it on Facebook!

Plus this site is dedicated to all 1G/2G Mitsubishi's either its a DSM(1985-1995) or Non-DSM(1996-2006).

I'm not gonna argue about it anymore. Thier is many threads on 1996-1999's. So, we don't have to have a true DSM too be on this site. Two if ours were a DSM. We wouldn't have this manufacturers label that I just took from 2G on Google. That says MFD by Mitsubishi Motors of America. It would say MFD by Diamond Star Motors.

End of discussion and move on already. 🤷‍♂️

20220304_130116.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, chill man. Not arguing one way or the other LOL. It's all a community. Pumped to see someone care so much for the 420a so glad you are here. You will get a lot of support here, just remember to be respectful yeah.

Woah, chill man. Not arguing one way or the other LOL. It's all a community. Pumped to see someone care so much for the 420a so glad you are here. You will get a lot of support here, just remember to be respectful yeah.
Well of course! I'm still trying to get a 420A for my GS. Had a dude who replied but, can't get ahold of him.

Your comment looked like to me that I was gonna start to get harassed again for it but, off Facebook. The 420A is not a bad engine. I seen a thread last year which it's probably archived by now that somebody was able to push 900HP on a 420A. So, anything is possible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back