The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Newbie from Mesa, AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tempest

Probationary Member
Dec 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey everyone! First off, I am a newbie, through and through. I've been lurking through the forums for about a month now and have decided to come out of my shell. I am curious, anyone in the area willing to teach? I did not grow up in a mechanically inclined family and while I am getting a late start on everything (27 now) I have a huge interest as well as passion.

I drive a 96 GST Spyder and excluding the rims, its 100% stock.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to PM me if you need any help. I've done all the mods that are listed in my profile myself as well as some random fixes and maintenance. All from a stock platform.

I'm by no means a pro but if I'm familiar with what you are doing I will help out.

Myself as well, I'm not too far from you, but I do have a buddy (Jdabishop) that lives in Mesa that I've been helping get his 2g back into shape. I've got a couple of dsms (and owned way to many more) and have done quiet a bit with them.

Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty :D

My problem right now is I want everything done at this exact minute, sadly I'm not rich and that's not an option. I am working on going through the list provided and does it matter if I jump around a little? Over the weekend I installed a 2.5' Cat-Back Exhaust, planning on doing the intake this weekend, and after Xmas doing the Boost Gauge + Blow off Valve any recommendations?

I'm shooting to be done with the first seven steps by the end of February

Thanks!

this is defiantly a tread i am happy to see. ill me landing in phoenix about 6 at night and then going to my new home in mesa and starting my dsm collection again. i had 4 1g turbos here in Maine but am leaving them behind 2 of them with fresh motors.:cry: so ill be looking to procure a new one. its just good to see more than one dsm in my new hometown:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back