The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

new to the site and new to the dsm cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

team9

Probationary Member
Oct 7, 2009
adamsville, Tennessee
hi, my name is bucky im from adamsville tn. im new to the site and ive never owned a dsm. im tradin in my honda this week for a 93 eagle talon tsi hope its a good pick. ive been buildin these hondas for bout 9 years now and have had some fast civics my last build was a ls/vtec on boost and tuned makin around 350hp. ive also had a 500hp built civic was crazy but enough with the hondas LOL. i have been wantin one of these talons for awhile now and found one that needs some work so i hope this site is very helpful to me, like i said ive never owned a dsm and this is all new to me. thanks

My name is Steve I'm from the Twin Cities, MN I just recently bought a 96 Talon TSI AWD, I've never been into import tuners, but since I've had this I can see what all the talk is about. These cars are fun, and they can be pretty quick for fairly cheap. I'm havin a great time, and gettin a ton of info from here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back