The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

New member, new DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietRonin

Probationary Member
Jul 26, 2009
Sacramento, California
What's up guys, I've been lurking for a while but now I've got a reason to post. Just picked up my grandfather's DSM, a bright red '91 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, automatic, 115k miles. He had the drivetrain rebuilt, brakes redone, had it repainted, and shocks/springs replaced, all about about 40k miles ago. The car looks and feels brand new. The pictures don't do the car justice, especially because they're from my cell phone. This baby is beautiful.

My initial reaction of the car, after driving it about 170 miles, is that it's surprisingly nimble. It feels planted in the curves, power application is perfect, and it just feels great. I think i'm slowly starting to fall in love with this car like my grandfather did when he bought it way back in 91.

I've got the car while I build up my other car - my 1990 NA6 Miata. Plans for that baby include a mildly built N/A motor, suspension, and some tasteful interior and exterior mods. It'll be pretty sexy once i'm done. :thumb:

See you around. Enjoy the pics...i'll be throwing some more up a little later today.

Attachments

• mydsm-rear.jpg
    mydsm-rear.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 92
  • mydsm-right.jpg
    mydsm-right.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 93
dang man second owner i would still consider you the first owner if your close with your grandfather since you know all the maintenance work that was done to it good find man i love 1g talons

Yeah, my grandfather is really cool. I asked him why he chose a DSM instead of something else, and he said he just fell in love with it, and nothing compared. Gotta say I agree.

Got some more pics to throw down for you guys. :)

Attachments

• mydsm-rightcorner.jpg
    mydsm-rightcorner.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 63
  • mydsm-leftcorner.jpg
    mydsm-leftcorner.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 60
  • mydsm-interiordash.jpg
    mydsm-interiordash.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 62
  • mydsm-interior.jpg
    mydsm-interior.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 67
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back