The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New here, What do you guys think of my talon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The color is P88 Cayenne Red Pearl I am 100% sur because it's the same color I have. You may think mine is darker in my pics, but mine would look like yours if it wasn't polished or waxed hardcore.

before your gto goes down the path that your talon is currently undergoing.

i think you should sell it to me.

i think people will do what they want with their car, regardless if its "allowed" here or not ;)
Obviously. It is their car after all. But surely I'm not the only person to take what is said by an owner of said kit with a slightly larger grain of salt than usual. No offense of course. Merely stating the general sentiment that the stock 2Gb Talon front bumper cover is far more awesome than anything else you'll find in a mass-produced aftermarket kit.

yea i actually plan on keeping the talon body never was a fan on converting to eclipse, they are also rare here. The decal means a broken engine, i thought it was proper for the way i drive and also considering the 2nd week i got the car the tb snapped on me, still love the car.

Im cleaning it up guys no more tape or rice stuff, im a fan of the clean look as much as you guys

Yeah that is a nice color. Ive only seen the single wipers on mercedes and stuff. I took off my wipers and rain-x all the time since i work at a car wash its free. :)

I like the color but I'm not really a fan of the wheels/tires as I think it makes the car look less aggressive.

Ive seen a 1g talon around my area with spacers in the hood like that too. I dont know why people are bashing it so much. I thought about trying it too just to see if it would help keep engine bay temps down. In theory, it should help with more air flow (cool air in warm out). But over all, you've got a good lookin car man! Diggin the goat too!! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back