The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Gas Station

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my dreamt dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2007
Somewhere In, California
Gas station on Willow and Ashlan has e85 and 107 octane... Not sure about the 107, heard from a friend on fb.
Open 24/7. I'm going to pump gas there tonight check it out. 91 is only 4.09 right now... Cheapest in Fresno.

No on the 107. The highest unleaded gas is 104. And I have only ever seen 100 on the pump. And it was like 8 bucks a gal back then. Lol. But E85 is going in, and will be awesome! I already have a E85 safe fuel system, and it's big enough to make good power!

It's open already....went by last night. Fresno is now on another level!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay buddy. can anyone elaborate on that b20, never heard of it.
Yep, the owner is a guy that owns a Chevron station. Located on the corner of belmont and first. He said he is buying broken/ close down gas stations to flip it to cheaper price gas stations and offer what fresno and surrounding areas doesn't. That gas station was a shell with hype prices that no one uses, that's why it closed down.

Edit:
Nevermind. To lazy to flip the laptop to see that b20 is bio diesel LOL

Last edited:
:hellyeah: ya buddy from Facebook sent me some pics couple days ago of him filling up his evo! Lucky! :applause:

Digging this back from the grave.. I'm bout to switch to e85, and was curious the prices up there. I can't see to find a contact number for them.

No on the 107. The highest unleaded gas is 104. And I have only ever seen 100 on the pump. And it was like 8 bucks a gal back then. Lol. But E85 is going in, and will be awesome! I already have a E85 safe fuel system, and it's big enough to make good power!

E85 station in fresno on Ashlan and chestnut i believe ....thats going to be great once were both set up for it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back