The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

New DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plattnnum

Probationary Member
Nov 13, 2012
Tucson, Arizona
Hey everyone, I just purchased a 93 gsx...whats up?

Last edited:
Whats up! I purchased a 93 GSX as well. What part of Tucson you from?

Always good to see some more dsm people, especially 1g's...I have a garage full of 1g parts if you guys need anything down the road let me know.

hey guys want to try and get a run up MT lemon? lets try and do that or at least meet up to shoot the breeze....let me know what you all think

come meet up with us in phx for some fun some weekend!

That's Awesome that you got a new 1g. Just put the down payment on my 2G and just waiting for the detailing to be done. I pick it up on Saturday. What are you gonna do to it, any plans yet.

Glad to see some fellow DSM'ers in town! If you guys are looking to get together, Friday nights around 8:30 there is a Euro/AWD meet at Crossroads (NE corner of Grant and Swan) by the Starbucks.

You guys should come out the the drag strip some time! I've managed to get 1st place at the last two Import Face-Off events here in the Forced Induction Street class. Would be great to have some support and I am always happy to help out a DSM in need!

-Kevin
Blue Dream
1g AWD auto on Hoosiers

Where in tucson do u all meet up i jst got my 95 eclipse gst n i would like to get together with u all.. My homies also drive a 98 gst n the other is a 97 talon. We would like to represent tucson dsm... Get at me. Thanx

Im having trouble with tightening down one of the rubber elbows on my IC piping, this is causing idle and stalling issues. Can anyone with some tools help out sometime?

Im having trouble with tightening down one of the rubber elbows on my IC piping, this is causing idle and stalling issues. Can anyone with some tools help out sometime?

You use a socket....... And tighten your clamp. You can do it yourself.... Is your bov recirculating? That can cause stalling issues.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, we made a Facebook page called "Tucson DSM" to whomever would like to find it and request to join. I know it's personally a lot easier for me to communicate via FB. We plan on setting up a meet sometime in the near future!:thumb:
-Nicole

You use a socket....... And tighten your clamp. You can do it yourself.... Is your bov recirculating? That can cause stalling issues.

I only lack the tools at the moment. Sounds like a simple job. I'm pretty sure it's not recirculated based on the sound. I might need a larger rubber elbow, know a good shop to find one?

pics...

Attachments

• 230813-1119.jpg
    230813-1119.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 230813-1117.jpg
    230813-1117.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 229
couple more...

Attachments

• 240813-1829(001).jpg
    240813-1829(001).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 240813-1832.jpg
    240813-1832.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 240813-1830(001).jpg
    240813-1830(001).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 133
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back