The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

new dsm owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxshawn

Probationary Member
Mar 3, 2011
jacksonville, Florida
let me start by saying hey i'm shawn i bought my first dsm yesterday with little knowledge of them at all, 240's and toyota's no problem dsm's not so much

I just bought a 92 Talon Tsi awd with unknown mods

I know it has a hard pipe from the smic to the tb
ghetto exhaust
16" rota slip streams
k&n air filter with no cover

not sure what else if any but

fuel pump is louder than any stock car i've had
clutch is a lot stiffer
idle lopes a little

Anyone around the southside area wanna check it out and give me a full rundown on what i have or don't have.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys and having plenty of fun with this car

Rota Slipstreams, good looking rims. I got those also.

Build the motor, put a big turbo, lots of fuel.

Lets get some old school fast DSMs ready for import face off in Oct at Gainesville.

I am near southside area. I can take a look at your car and help you fix out any kinks if you need Jaxshawn. First and formost welcome to DSM community. I think you will find that it can be a love hate relationship, most of the time you hate them but then they go and do glorious things with AWD and turbo and make all the hate go away.

Shoot me a PM if you want and we can take a look at our cars:thumb:

sorry guys i forgot i posted this, mostly bc on dsmtalk i couldn't post for a few weeks, but ya I usually get off work from downtown around 330pm would love to meet up with fellow dsm peeps, especially since i have no idea about these cars at all

I came out to Sonic last night after not going for like a year. I saw a handful of Evos there and two 1G's. I was in the red 1G if anyone here happened to be there. I need to get back in the scene. I'm on the westside though, and am in Gainesville more than Jacksonville (school), but I'm down to meet up on another Saturday night.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back