The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Need some work done

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thogge91

Probationary Member
Mar 9, 2010
seaford, Virginia
Hey guys Ive been trying to get my 2gb gsx back on the road after i had the stock turbo go out on me. I have the turbo components done but now I need a timing belt replacement and having issues with high/creeping idle. I'm just getting frustrated and seeing if there's a local shade tree mechanic that knows alot about dsm's that could get the car drivable again. Pm me or email me at [email protected]

I'm new to the DSM world and was wondering if you had any luck with a mechanic or shop on finding someone for your t-belt? I would like to have mine done for peace of mind because I just purchased my car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back