The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Need some opinions!!!

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upinya0032

Probationary Member
Dec 5, 2002
Thurmont_MD
I just got this car. I need some of your opinions as to what ground effects i should get and with what wing??? I was thinking of an aluminum wing, but i can't make up my mind. So, give me some of your opinions!!!!

Attachments

• talon2.jpg
looks good stock. aluminum wings look bad on a lot of cars and the 1g are no exception. leave it stock, it wouldnt look right w/ a big spoiler like that on it

Originally posted by pozz24gs
looks good stock. aluminum wings look bad on a lot of cars and the 1g are no exception. leave it stock, it wouldnt look right w/ a big spoiler like that on it

1Gs aren't made for body kits and such IMO there more for performance. That is a really clean car, I say leave th body stock and focus on the engine.

You want to take a car as clean and cherry as it is, and run a big ugly DICK job of a spoiler across the back? When you go camping, do you have to run around a leak on every tree in the area to demark your campsite?

We've repo'ed DSMs in the past, sir. Don't make us go through it again.

Nice wheels, too.

If you are absolutly wanting to waste money get the drift kit. But dude the car looks perfect how it is. Maybe some different wheels though.

I have to agree, it looks good the way it is. All you need is to have it lowered and tinted. Maybe a cf hood. Keep it clean and simple.

Here comes the inevitable "If you guys don't want to help him out..."
Look, we all agree that your car is very clean looking. You want our opinions, and we offer them. We are not attempting to harass or belittle you. We want to see another tuned DSM terrorizing the streets. Let us know how your mods work out...:thumb:

i agree with everyone else on the body kits and spoilers for the first gen, ill probally put a drift kit but not until i spend all my money on a turbo car LOL.....and the wedge drag wing thats already on your car is awesome and i wouldnt ever wanna replace mine but if you want aluminum go get a low profile drag wing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back