The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need some DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfyslove

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2011
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Hey, I'm Brandon, I just moved to Tucson a couple months ago and was not able to bring my 2g with me. I honestly am about to die if i can not pop the hood of a 2g again soon. If anyone wants to hang out, or work on their car, i have my own mobile mechanic business, so maybe i can help you work on your car? :D

for free of course, because it's a DSM and all. ^_^

ya i got mineand been wanting to add some parts to it but money never let me. thinking now is the time and be cool to get a hand with it and suggestions on what to upgrade and maintain.

I drive a 95 gst my other to homies drive a 98 gst n 97 talon... We should get together n hit up the tucson streets. Let me know wats up... We r from tucson

Just moved here also I just dropped my car off at psi to get worked on. Great shop they had evo 8's Turbo rx8 bad ass gsx and alot more. Anyone want to meet up let me know. Wolfylove you should pm me your info so we can talk sometime.

Wolfyslove.. I need help on my DSM havibg problems with it.. U think u could help.. Im in tucson hope to hear from u soon... Thanx

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back