1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Need mechanic!!!! 2g eclipse gst(won't start)

Posted by 97gstturbo, Apr 17, 2011

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. 97gstturbo

97gstturbo Probationary Member

Joined Dec 28, 2010
    roselle, New Jersey
    I live between north and central jersey.I have a 97 eclipse gst that won't start and I need somebody who's a beast and can get it going.if you want the job lmk. Give me a text and we will discuss further .prices ect.. 908-884-1862.. Somebody please help me out

2. VTEC_THIS

VTEC_THIS Proven Member

Joined Jul 20, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    What's wrong with the car? Maybe we can help you on the forums. Have you tried troubleshooting it yourself yet? There are four main things needed for an engine to start: fuel, spark, compression and timing. If you have all four there's no way it's not starting, aside from other reasons, like electrical issues.

What happened? Did the car just not start up one day or did something happen?

Here's an excellent write-up that one of the members on here did:
    http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/articles-miscellaneous/217951-how-diagnose-no-start.html

Let us know what you find and we'll try our best to help you get your car back on the road again. :thumb:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011

2K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
    blizz99 likes this.