The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Need help with a rear ABS sensor (I think)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King_Milo

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2006
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Alright, I feel like a noob because my car is kicking my ass. Short story....I was replacing rotors and one of the lugnuts stripped out when removing the wheel. It stripped from the backside so now the whole stud spins. The only way I could think to remove it was to pull everything off from the subframe and take it somewhere. ( My pos drill bits haven't even made a dent) I've gotten everything off and ready to go, but one little hose is holding me back. It's the little hose by the rear brake cable. How do I remove this without messing it up? I need it to go back in just like it came out. I probably just need a break from the thing for a bit Lol. I'll post up pics later if needed.

Pics would help. There should be 3 things that look like a hose going to the wheel. E-brake cable, abs sensor wire, and brake hose. If it's the abs wire, just follow it up to the frame and unplug it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back