The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

More eastern/central FL meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsohGdetuM

Probationary Member
Jan 21, 2005
Orlando, Florida
Hey, I plan on attending the meet in Bradenton Feb 19th but that's a pretty good drive from where I am. I'm in Vero Beach which is snuggled right up against the east coast. Anyway, what I am getting at is Orlando is a bit more convenient for me, but I don't know about anybody else, I'm just trying to see where a lot of DSMers are. Melbourne and Sebastian are very close to me and if anybody wants to arrange a meet around these areas I'm in. Don't count me out of Bradenton or anything, I'm just saying if anybody is near me it'd be cool to have a meet a little closer. :p Lemme know.

~Ryan

I live in Orlando area, right near the international Airport. I just moved down here about a year ago and need to meet some DSM Freaks LOL. Im not too sure if there is an Orlando DSM Club or something but i would definately like to get into something like that. Right now my car is under some surgery, 6-bolt swap, but should be done im hoping by mid feb. My car will be finished soon and people already Hang out, or would like to hang out just PM me our something. Thank You in advance

i live in vero beach and i have a 94 eclipse 1.8 turbo :p every friday i go to the car clubs at target mite as well come out there .. theres a few ppl that are members here that ive met there.

:dsm: brian

I Live in the Kissimmee, im like 15 minutes from Orlando. We can all hang out, just hit me up. Im always at the meets on wednesday's by University and Alafeya maybe we can meet up. I'll also be at the meet at Bradenton but my car wont be there, just finishing up my engine and finishing my widebody kit. Hey Bluebyu96Tsi what shop is doing your 6 bolt swap?

Wow, I miss Vero. :(

It's good to see some people from my hometown on here nonetheless! Maybe one day i'll get an opportunity to move back and we can get together. ;)

-shane.

NeonGreenEclips said:
I Live in the Kissimmee, im like 15 minutes from Orlando. We can all hang out, just hit me up. Im always at the meets on wednesday's by University and Alafeya maybe we can meet up. I'll also be at the meet at Bradenton but my car wont be there, just finishing up my engine and finishing my widebody kit. Hey Bluebyu96Tsi what shop is doing your 6 bolt swap?

Hey yeah im bout 45 mintues from Orlando I live a lil closer to coca beach,
what wed meets are you going to ?? I have family over off alafeya ..
let me know whats goinnnnn onnn......
:dsm:

Yea the meets are every wednesday from 9pm-11pm on Alafeya Trail and University Drive right by the shopping center. You'll see it will be packed up with cars.

cool, i'll stop by somtime
how many cars normally show?

Sebastian right here. I've been at target a few times, but I only saw one dsm, I think a '90 Turbo Mitsu, that was when I had my 1G, I'll go again if some people other then the stupid hondas show up, Ill ask the kid I sold my 1G to come along too. We should seriously consider starting another "chapter" near Vero-Melbourne. They have Orlando, Jax, Tampa, and Miami but the whole central east gets left out. If its anywhere from Vero to Melbourne we should be able to pull people from Ft. Pierce to Cocoa, only thing is not all DSMers are on this board, so you cant really reach alot of em.

Also if a bunch of you want to ride up to that 130 car meet I'm for that.

NeonGreenEclips said:

Shop??? Ha that shop would be called my garage LOL, but the motor work was done in Massachusetts. B&K motors, a friend of mine found a 91 gsx for 600 bucks, he needed a shell and i needed a 6 bolt, but actually im flying up to massachusetts in the morning on superbowl sunday to go pick up the motor, staying there for like 2-3 days, then renting an suv and driving back down to orlando with the motor in the back. LOL Crazy no?? I got some quotes to ship the motor for like 850 and 900. Southwest 57dollars a ticket, plus another 180 for the suv rental and ill see some old friends too. Anyway the car will be done by 14th or 15th of feb. I can't freakin wait!!!! But for sure most definately im going to the hangout the first wed. my car is fixed

i live in vero beach i go to the target thing like everyfriday i have a 93 eclipse 1.8 turbo its black with white body kit you should come out there one night i know w few dsm dudes out there..

:dsm: brian

Target is in Vero Beach, probably about and hours drive from Cocoa, if your boosting :thumb: I think I'll try to go tonight, hopefully there will be enough people to start a Treasure Coast Club DSM or something. If you come South on I95 get off at the Vero Beach exit, I forget the number, and head East till you pass the mall. Target is on the left just before 58th Street. Check it out.

theres about 4 or 5 pl that i know out ther that are memebrs to this site and thats jus people that live in vero beach so if you liek get some people together im sure that we could make a teasure coats dsm club or something :p

hey It's wednesday, who is going out to UCF tonight??? I am absolutely going to be there, just finished to car this weekend and the thing is running good, got 200 miles on it so far. Anyways, like i said i don't know a single damn person out here so if you see my car out there, come say whats up, my name is Mike.

Most of the DSMers I know are NT but thats fine by me, just so we can get some people interested in the same stuff and ride out in packs of roaring DSM's, scaring Honda punks and trade info, help, and parts. I'm waiting on my lower IC pipe from RRE before my ride moves again, that darn stocker always blows off under boost, leaving me dead in the road. Hopefully before Friday so I can come out. Is it sometime around 8 Ive heard?

Hey I live in Orlando too. I've always gone to the wednesday night meets near UCF but I've never had my DSM there cause I bought it like 12 hours ago LOL. Assuming that I don't have to work on wednesday nights, I'm gonna start bringing the dsm out. I'm from Melbourne so I'm always up for a Melbourne/Vero whatever meet. Let me know.

Bluebyu96Tsi said:
hey It's wednesday, who is going out to UCF tonight??? I am absolutely going to be there, just finished to car this weekend and the thing is running good, got 200 miles on it so far. Anyways, like i said i don't know a single damn person out here so if you see my car out there, come say whats up, my name is Mike.

I should be there this wednesday.

good to see a chicks driven a nice dsm boosted at that :p you should definatly come to target one nite i jus met diamondstar out here tonight nice to meet someone from here who isnt mesmerized by hondas , i feel like vero is a honda city and i really wanan change that LOL next friday ladies and gents.. im going honda hunting!!!!!!!

NeonGreenEclips said:

Nice turbo setup, who did your engine work??
Orlando here. :dsm:

UC7 meets (corner of alafayaand university) are done, cops have it locked down now.....theres another spot on goldenrod and university now but too many ricers, not enough nice, clean, simple, 220+ horsepower cars.......any thoughts on new spotz??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back