The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Mitsubishi eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not exactly sure what how to turbo my dsm I was told it's a lot of fabriction what you guys think
This site focuses on the 1st and 2nd gen eclipse (90-99). Your car shares some architecture but not much. It is mitsubishi powered. Adding a turbo is more than just the turbo itself. It's a combination of the turbo and all associated accessories, piping etc., a fuel system that can supply enough fuel under boost, the computer system designed to deal with a turbocharged car and lastly the motor itself will differ in compression ratio, piston design and likely some machining clearances. It isn't as simple as "add a turbo". Yes that has been done but there are large limitations to adding a turbo to an otherwise stock car. Yes it's a lot of fabrication. I am of the opinion of going after other mods to increase the fun factor of the car. Depends on the use of the car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back